- Crusaders Rugby Club Coach Registration - circa $60
- World Rugby Concussion Management for the General Public Certificate Online Course - save your PDF certificate
- World Rugby RugbyReady Online Course - save your PDF certificate
- World Rugby First Aid In Rugby Certificate - save your PDF certificate
- Every match/practice must have a Level 1 certified coach in attendance:
- Halton Vulnerable Sector Checks & Peel Vulnerable Sector Checks - (download volunteer letter from club to avoid paying fees)
- Upload Your VSC Check and World Rugby Certificates to Crusaders (needs a Google Account or a crusadersrugby.ca account, click here to create a personal Google Account)
Collecting Team Payments (7s and others) - How To
We cannot accept cash any longer for team-related payments. To collect payments from parents/players, please use Teamstuff (or eTransfers as a last resort), as follows:
Teamstuff (Plan A):
- Go to Teamstuff> Payments> Collect Payments
- Add a payment: click on + to add a required payment, select the team, give the payment a name (I.e. “Q-Meta Tournament Fees”, select a due date, fill in who owes what amount on the team list, and Save the Payment.
- This will notify all the players/parents who owe and track who has paid via credit card and hasn't.
- Reminders: reminders can be sent to parents/players from within Teamstuff. All payments/overdue are visible within clubs.teamstuff.com to the club admins.
eTransfers (Plan B): if credit card payments via Teamstuff are not feasible for individuals, they can alternatively:
- Teamstuff for Clubs
- Teamstuff Photos
- Teamstuff for Coaches
- Sportlomo (Teamsheets: U15 and up)- contact Kevin Brenders or Grahme Walsh for credentials if you are required to create team sheets
- Rugby Ontario Operations Manual/Policies
- RugbyCoachingTV - contact Kevin Brenders if you need credentials
- Rugby Ontario Coaching Corner (YouTube)