This page provides an overview of the programs, software, facilities available to Head Coaches, key club volunteers and the Board.
Head Coaches and Board: Crusaders Google G-Suite
The board, head coaches and other some other key people have club email addresses, Google Drive and other facilities provided by Google:
- 30 GB of Google Drive and Gmail mail.crusadersrugby.ca email
- Team Drives (unlimited cloud storage for storing/sharing documents)
- Accounting - for accounting-related information, owned by Treasurer
- Club Info - for important club information/registrations/contracts etc, owned by Secretary
- General - for communications sponsorships, fundraising, shop etc., with general access
- Rugby (senior and junior)
- Google Contacts, Calendar and Meet
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawings, Forms, Sites, Business, Classroom
- YouTube (Crusaders Channel), Google Photos (Crusaders)
Strongly suggest you download and use Google Chrome Browser
Using G Suite
You'll need to be logged into your .crusadersrugby.ca to access all the .crusadersrugby.ca files and applications. If you already use Google for personal or work, you can create different "people" in Chrome and switch between them more easily.
mail.crusadersrugby.ca - Gmail @crusadersrugby.ca mail web access
drive.crusadersrugby.ca - Google Drive storage and Team Drives
Crusaders Email Addresses
Teamstuff is a free sports club management solution used extensively throughout the club. Crusaders Teamstuff teams are added/deleted at clubs.teamstuff.com, which provides club-level capabilities (messaging, events, payments, communication etc). email@example.com is the Master Administrator of clubs.teamstuff.com.
- Teamstuff for Clubs (most head coaches should have access to this already - email Secretary or Treasurer if you need access)
- Teamstuff Photos
- Teamstuff for Coaches
- Sportlomo (Teamsheets: U14 and up - and club registration info)- contact Junior Rugby Director or Senior Rugby Director for credentials if you are required to create team sheets
The club operates a YouTube Channel for coaches/parents/others to upload match videos. In order to do so, you'll need permission. Email Secretary or Treasurer if you need access. Most/all of the head coach @crusadersrugby.ca accounts already have access permissions.
- Rugby Ontario Operations Manual/Policies
- RugbyCoachingTV - contact Junior Rugby Director if you need credentials
- Rugby Ontario Coaching Corner (YouTube)
- Crusaders Rugby Club Facebook
- Instagram: @crusadersjuniorrugby @crurugby68, @cruseniorwomen
- Twitter: @CrusadersJunior @crurugby68
Encourage you all to contribute to the social media and/or find other coaches/parents/players who will. The Communications Director is primarily responsible for all of our communications/social media and can give you access to these accounts to post etc.