Below is a step-by-step guide to the various steps and qualifications/certificates that coaches need to be able to participate in coaching.
- All coaches need to: 1) register with the club as a coach, 2) complete the requisite World Rugby Certificate courses, 3) have/acquire a current Vulnerable Sector Check, 4) upload the certificates to the club
- Head and Lead Coaches will additionally require 1) NCCP Registration and 2) World Rugby Level 1 Community Initiation
2. World Rugby Certificates (all coaches)
These courses must be completed each year. They're all pretty quick.
- World Rugby Concussion Management for the General Public Certificate Online Course - save your PDF certificate for upload
- World Rugby RugbyReady Online Course - save your PDF certificate for upload
- World Rugby First Aid In Rugby Certificate - save your PDF certificate for upload
- COVID 19 – Return to Play Awareness for Coaches & Players - save your PDF certificate for upload
3. Head and Lead Coaches Only
Every match/practice must have ONE World Rugby Level 1 certified coach in attendance. To get Level 1 certified: